Our international partner is a leading online travel accommodation company. They are working with over 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world and providing customer service in 40 languages.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers via phone and email
- Assist inactivation of listings (outbound and inbound calls, tickets)
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Participate in market and competition research (if required)
- Assist in resolving issues related to “key accounts” and connectivity relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures
- Promoting supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter-department workflows
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners
- EU citizenship is must
- Hungarian residence
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Experience in customer service is an advantage but not a must, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken German AND English. Please only apply, if your English and German language is fluent.
- Basic computer and MS Excel skill
- Willing to work on rotating shifts (2 shifts)
- Multinational work environment
- First 4 weeks’ paid training
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities
Location: Budapest, city center