Would you like to be a member of a newly-formed team in an international IT consulting group? If you have experience in software testing (manual and automation) and have fluent English, we might be looking for you! You have the possibility to be a full-time employee or a contractor.
As part of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for strengthening the quality, robustness, and performance of our web products. You will work closely with other QA Engineers, as well as collaborate with frontend engineers, backend engineers and product managers to help bring our products to life.
The engineering team has a remote-first culture. As such, you will be comfortable working remotely, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to manage your own time.
We’re after individuals that are curious about the possibility of technology, are eager to learn, and are diligent and kind. Our teams work well because we place trust in them to succeed. We believe in healthy debate and that great ideas can come from anybody. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to add your own input in our software.
- Create and document automated and manual testing plans and procedures, execute tests, analyze results, and report on test problems and anomalies (document bugs)
- Test case creation (test steps, test scenarios)
- Test execution and result analysis (automated and/or manual)
- Test data design (usage of static, dynamic data)
- Providing test results and defect reports
- Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
- Understand various development methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum, and software testing platforms or environments
- Requirements analysis esp. regarding deriving test cases, use cases, variations (risk-based)
- Experience utilizing Selenium WebDriver
- Document findings in automated tools
- Participate in sprint planning sessions, daily scrums, sprint reviews, retrospectives, etc.
- Implement automated testing processes to reduce workload and increase the efficiency and reliability of QA process
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and be self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Close cooperation with the test management in charge of the project
- 5+ years of experience in manual regression and automated testing of web and mobile applications
- Experience creating automated test scripts in several open-source tools (Selenium Web Driver)
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and concretely in writing and verbally with the ability to participate in requirements elicitation and acceptance criteria definition in spring planning and grooming meetings
- Familiar with defect handling and management, impact analysis
- Be an experienced user of test management tools (eg. TOSCA, HP ALM, Testrail, QTest, QA Complete, JIRA (Zephyr), Confluence etc.)
- Has experience in methodologies like classic (waterfall, V-model), agile (SCRUM etc.)
- Has database knowledge: MySQL, Oracle, DB2
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in assisting with requirements definition and tracking
- Experience logging and tracking issues in GitLab and/or Jira
- Experience in test case and test data design for automation
- Relevant programming and technical skills (eg. C#, JAVA (Script), Python, Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Docker etc.)
- Relevant Certificates (e.g. ISTQB Foundation level, Test Analyst, Agile Tester, ITIL, ISTQB technical tester, TOSCA Automation Specialist etc.)
- Performance and load testing (JMETER, LoadRunner, test data generator etc.)
What the company can offer...
- Competitive salary package: Note about our salary range: We consider multiple factors when addressing salary. Because of the wide variation of experiences we receive in our applicants, our salary range is a general range only
- International work experience
- End to end projects
- Training courses
- Fully remote or hybrid work as needed
- Startup-like atmosphere, cohesive team
Please send your application along with your CV and note if you would like to work with us as a freelancer (day/fee) or a full-time employee!