Our partners are mainly working on industry agnostic, greenfield projects. They have a diverse clientele - varying from startups to Fortune 500 companies - There are many varied projects to work on, e.g. building a digital platform and Digital Transformation of a leading regional Bank in the CEE region. Driving the technological evolution of the Bank through the transition, and development of a new mobile banking application.
- Provide expert guidance in area of expertise
- Further develop knowledge in area of expertise and assess impact of regulatory changes on policies
- Collaborate with the finance digital transformation team on simplification of end-to-end workflows/ processes
- Collaborate with leaders and internal clients on strategically important initiatives, act as thought partner and advisor
- Lead projects to create and enhance financial models including standard metrics and benchmarks that assist senior leaders in making strategic decisions
- Lead discussions in key area of expertise, e.g., on analyses, reports and functions as a thought partner to office/function leadership
- Support execution of strategies to ensure that financial and/or client service information is accurately generated and effectively communicated
- Lead implementation of policies and procedures as laid down by office/Firm leadership and roll out best practices where appropriate
- Support professional development for junior colleagues, e.g., via project work or by building functional knowledge of the analyst peer group, conducting learning sessions, etc.
- Act as mentor for a number of junior colleagues
- University degree, preferably in Finance field CPA or MBA desired
- 5-7 years in finance, ideally in a professional services environment
- Deep Expert knowledge in specific areas, e.g., financial planning, budgeting & analysis, Oracle Financial Modules, pricing, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Strong communicator commanding an audience, able to influence leaders and internal clients
- Building strong relationships
- Excellent analytic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong project manager; works collaboratively with others
- Anticipating future developments and implications related to areas of expertise
- Competitive salary package
- International projects
- Personal training
- Organised sport activities
- Taxi Card
- Medicover card
- Free parking
- Free breakfast, coffee, fruits
- Bike parking (Shower) ect.