Would you like to be a member of a newly-formed team in an international IT consulting group? If you have experience in software testing and have fluent English, check our new position!
The company has been active in the market for 40 years, present in 28 countries and has over 20 independent brands. They are pioneers in a dynamic world of digital ecosystems, and as a holistic partner offer an end-to-end portfolio. The main projects deal with Austrian and German partners so fluent English is a must.
Your tasks and responsibilities would be…
- test case creation (test steps, test scenarios);
- test execution and result analysis (automated and/or manual);
- test data design (usage of static, dynamic data);
- close cooperation with the test management in charge of the project;
- providing test results and defect reports;
- requirements analysis esp. regarding deriving test cases, use cases, variations (risk-based).
The ideal candidate…
- has 5+ years experience;
- is familiar with defect handling and management, impact analysis;
- is an experienced user of test management tools (eg. TOSCA, HP ALM, Testrail, QTest, QA Complete, JIRA (Zephyr), Confluence etc.);
- has experience in methodologies like classic (waterfall, V-model), agile (SCRUM etc.);
- has database knowledge: MySQL, Oracle, DB2;
- fluent German and/or English (at least one of them at advanced level).
- experience in test case and test data design for automation;
- relevant programming and technical skills (eg. C#, JAVA (Script), Python, Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Docker etc.);
- relevant Certificates (e.g. ISTQB Foundation level, Test Analyst, Agile Tester, ITIL, ISTQB technical tester, TOSCA Automation Specialist etc.);
- performance and load testing (JMETER, LoadRunner, test data generator etc.);
- SAP testing.
What the company can offer...
- international work experience;
- training courses;
- fully remote work;
- office is available in Budapest if necessary;
- startup-like atmosphere, cohesive team.