Our partner is an international company engaged in digital consulting and digital product development, mainly working on foreign projects, and is currently experiencing a huge growth. For this reason, they would like to expand their 60 person team with a Senior IT Recruiter.
What You’ll do:
- You'll be responsible for managing full-cycle recruitment activities, including clarifying profile needs with Hiring Managers, sourcing and identifying appropriate applicants, participating in the selection process, and managing offers in a timely manner.
- You'll assist in the development of talent acquisition strategies that employ a variety of sourcing channels to efficiently and creatively approach, attract, and build applicant interest.
- You will be working in a fast paced, international environment
What are we looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience as an IT recruiter
- End to end process management skills
- Advanced English level
- Good knowledge of recruiting strategies, processes and industry trends
- It would be great if you had experience in managing recruitment processes in companies which experienced a significant growth
- Competitive salary
- Modern office
- Taxi card
- Lunch voucher
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Outstanding bonus options
- MacBook and iPhone
- Office massage
- Personal Development Plan, Coaching