Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Spanish speaker
Our international partner is a leading online travel accommodation company.
Role Purpose: The role is responsible for support for all our accommodation partners. The new joiner will provide support with property sign-ups, relationships, and coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers via phone and email
- Assist inactivation of listings (outbound and inbound calls, tickets)
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Participate in market and competition research (if required)
- Assist in resolving issues related to “key accounts” and connectivity relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures
- Promoting supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter-department workflows
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Excellent fluency in written and spoken Spanish (C1) AND English (C1)
- Basic computer and MS Excel skill
- Willing to work on rotating shifts (2 shifts)
- Multinational work environment
- First 4 weeks’ paid training
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities
Budapest, city center