Switzerland | Full-time
We are looking for a Test Consultant for a leading provider of software testing services, visual analytics and reporting for DevOps, helping enterprises to accelerate their software delivery.
They provide the best test automation services to offer the employees a workplace where they can make an impact.
This role will give you the following opportunities:
- Ability to work on a truly diverse client portfolio across all industry sectors
- Technically challenging work offering the opportunity to work across complex solutions, using the latest technologies
- Career progression
- Execute automated test scripts on multiple environments using multiple browsers and mobile/tablet devices
- Detect issues and investigate ways to resolve them
- You are willing to improve continuously to bring the business and the organization toward
- Experience of requirements analysis, application and system testing, and system development life cycle
- Support cross-functional teams in integration test efforts.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to analyse, debug and resolve any application issues.
- Contribute to develop and simplify our Agile mechanisms
- You frequently ask questions to pick up needs and feedback
In your personal role:
- Delivering client-oriented and quality ensured solution in an agile environment
- Hands-on test consulting and test automation for client
- Collaborate closely with our Teams located in different countries
- You recognize and signal potential risks and hazards
- You have a problem-solving attitude
Skillset and background
- Test Automation experience with different tools and preferably in different roles
- Consulting experience in different sectors is a plus
- You are engaged and an entrepreneurial thinker with ability to work in an agile
- Understand the various approaches used in testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white box, black-box, load testing, coverage testing and regression testing
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies
- Technical IT knowledge
- Experience in the banking and/or insurance domain
- English required, German is a plus